Sunday, July 8, 2012

31 Day Scripture Memory Challenge

Hello! I have been challenged by a fellow blogger at Shiloh Photography to memorize two verses a day for the month of July. Yes, I know the first week of July is over, but I have been working on the first chapter of the Gospel of John, and thought I would share what I've worked on so far!



Photo credit: Cory Vetter


1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2) The same was in the beginning with God.
3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4) In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5) And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6) There was a man sent from God whose name was John.
7) The same came for a witness, to bear witness to that Light, that all men through him might believe.
8) He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.



This is where I am currently, and verse 7 is a little tricky for me, but I am going to keep on keeping on!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! :) Just reading through my comments and found yours had a link attached to it. Again, thank you for joining me on this one month challenge! Praying the Lord uses it in extraordinary ways in each of our lives!!

    ReplyDelete